Sunday, January 22, 2012

4 years!!






He thinks he can fly........Max jumps (aka flies) off beds, couches, tables etc. Check out his form! Of course I do not approve or let him do this, but I tell him he does not need to jump and he does it anyway, so i finally just got the camera out. He thinks its hilarious and will argue that he "REALLY CAN FLY MAMA!!" Apparently, his daddy thought he could fly too when he was a little boy. Its a miracle he has not broken something yet!




Birthday Morning!!!!




he is thrilled to be 4!


Spiderman cucakes for pre-school




a little embarrassed when they sang happy birthday




We went to his favorite place..............Kabuki!

He loves the fire, the tricks, the volcano and whatever piece of food they toss in the air!




cupcakes we made


another superhero moment flying off of Sissys bed and her bed is extremely high!




Look what i made. It was fun to make.







Spiderman cake at Janie and Pops






We had a family party in Sylacauga for Max and Sterling. They both have January birthdays and are one year apart. the cousins love seeing each other!!

Our little Max turned 4 this past week and I am so sad he is growing up on me. He truly is the funniest person and so full of laughter and joy! he wakes up smiling and goes to bed smiling! Everyday is a new adventure with the wild things he says or does. he is always entertaining us. He is 110% boy. The first thing he said when he woke up on his birthday and i told him he was 4 today, he said" yay, Can I play football now?" We have been telling him that once he turns 4 he can play sports, which really he can play t-ball and he is so excited. I cant wait! He has a very tender heart and lots of compassion too. he loves me dearly and I feel the same way. he is always worried about his "mama" and really all mamas out there. His prayers at night are precious and I love to see how big his heart is. He is also the most stubborn little boy I know. WOW! I do love having a little boy and all the outdoor things they do. Max's smile and laugh are contagious and we just love him to pieces!

We Love you Maxey-poo!











































1 comment:

  1. happy birthday Max...you are so cute! Jason always thought he could fly too. You are part of a beautiful, special family for sure!

    ReplyDelete