Wednesday nights at church, but he loves music at pre-school and i just deleted another cute pic that was supposed to be below this......ugh!!
Max won a goldfish at the fair and guess what he named it............MAX. The #1 dog name right? He was so proud of Max that he took him to show and tell. His teacher was so afraid the fish would die at pre-school, but Max has survived 2 weeks and yesterday we released him to the pond behind our house to find his "mama" according to Max. I did feel bad, but just cant keep changing out that fish bowl!
Fun at the fair
Allison is sweet to go and ride the rides with them. Max isn't quite tall enough for everything.


A doughnut bacon cheeseburger that my hubby ate along with a turkey leg and corn dog. Disgusting!!!!


Happy Fall
Its so hard to match/coordinate 3 kids. Especially, since Adeline is getting older and Little Max needs to dress more like a boy according to big max, but I still try and when We have a match i get so thrilled! I love, love love dressing my kids and Adeline is trying to get big girl on me!!


Our cutie......Crawford loves this swing and so do I. I think he is getting a little big for it. Does anyone know the weight limit for this swing?? I was hoping to get several more months use out of it, but not so sure!!
This has been the busiest Fall ever! We just finished up with Homecoming at Adelines school and that was an exhausting week!! Pics to come soon!
I think the weight limit is 25lbs. I LOVE a swing too, girl! ~beth huddleston
ReplyDeleteDoughnut bacon cheeseburger?!! GROSS!!!!!! On a better note, adorable kids-as always! :)
ReplyDelete