Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pony Party

























The weather held off so we could still have the pony party, it was beautiful the day before and then supposed to rain the day of the party. My parents were so kind to let me have it at their house. Its a lot of work on them with the yard and everything else, so I am so thankful for their help and hosting!! At one point it did rain and every child and adult was inside my parents house, but it quickly stopped, thank goodness!! The kids had a blast and a big thank you to my sisters for helping and face painting. They are so sweet to my children! This was my last party with a pinata......all 35 kids each wanted to swing at it and it took forever and its hard for the 3 year olds to understand to wait their turn. Plus, its mass chaos when the candy hits the ground. :) I cannot believe I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old. Time is flying by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment