We spent 3 hours in this unbelievable 3 story American Girl store eating lunch, visiting the salon for Chrissa, and of course shopping for new outfits and she got a new doll named Elizabeth.
First of all, she was about to die to put on this t-shirt with her big girl jeans. This is in front of the Plaza and she thought it was so neat getting to see where Eloise stayed. We took a picture in front of the painting of Eloise. She kept asking if we were going to stay there and I told her to get a job and of course we would next time we come back!! :)
In front of the Plaza!
Cupcakes from CRUMBS......so yummy!!!
Flying Home Sunday.....she wanted to roll her suitcase like us! By the end of the trip, she was a"big city girl" and wanted to do everything we were doing!
We had the best trip to NEW YORK over Spring Break! My mom, sisters, Adeline and I went for 4 days for Adeline`s first trip and her first plane ride. We went to celebrate my 30th birthday, Adeline`s 5th birthday and Emily graduates from nursing school in May. I took over 400 pictures and will post as I go through them. It was a great girls trip!!
No comments:
Post a Comment