Thursday, February 10, 2011

LOVE is in the air...............

Adeline has been so excited about Valentine`s Day and had kept asking when it was and wanted to know all about being in LOVE, so when she was gone last weekend I decorated some of the house!! I headed to the Dollar Tree and bought a lot of junk that made her and Lil Max two happy and excited kids! Some very tacky stuff I know, but the red vase was Grandma Vaughns and I know she would not approve of the fake pink roses, but I am thinking Adeline and I might get some real ones to replace them with very soon. :)

They love running in and out of their rooms with the streamers!

Her favorite....she loves drinking water out of these and making toasts!
These little heart chocolates did not last long
Krispy Kreme doughnuts!!

I see you!!!
LOVE
Adeline working hard on her Valentines for friends and grandparents!
Valentine Treats ready for their class parties on Monday! Adeline helped put them together.
Enjoying some fun dip!
Making cupcakes
Adeline decorated these and
This was Max's one cupcake and plate of sprinkles he dumped out and ate!

We have had lots of fun around here and look forward to this weekend and Monday!
Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine`s Day!!









2 comments:

  1. You are such a great mom! I love all the tacky valentines stuff! So fun for the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-you are such a fun, hands-on mom! Love the table! How much fun that must be for Adeline! They have a valentine coming from Simms and Cope. Simms said, "I think Adeline would like this one mommy." I said what about Max? She said, "Adeline will like it." Well ok then! :-)

    ReplyDelete