MY Name is CHRISSA......

I was born into the family in December as a Christmas present to Adeline from Janie and have slept with Adeline every night since then! I am so special!

We are best friends and we even look alike!

Recently, Janie took Adeline to visit the American Girl store where you can buy my clothes, get my hair done and eat lunch in the bistro. Since this trip, I am truly a part of the family now!

Adeline picking out my hair style. She was so sweet and picked out a braid for me and cute ribbons!

They put me in a cute chair with the other dolls visiting the hair salon. It was wonderful!!! Adeline had neglected my hair for so long!!

I even got a trim. I desperately needed one and now Adeline has the proper brush to brush my hair with!

LOOK at me!! I am so beautiful!! I know Adeline is so proud!

Adeline was so excited to visit my store!! It was so hard to choose which outfit to buy for me, they have sooooo many and soooo many accessories!!

Thank you Janie for giving me a home and a new look! I feel so much better!! You have no idea!

I even got to eat lunch with the big girls in the Bistro. Adeline tended to my every need. I loved it!! Adeline even thinks she heard me say something at lunch! Can you imagine that she thinks I talk sometimes??

Well, Adeline has brushed my hair so many times since this trip that I think my hair might fall out.

A delicious lunch!

BIG NEWS.....I have two sisters that Adeline found at her Re`s house. Samantha was Adeline`s mommy`s doll and Kirsten was Emily`s. Now, Adeline has 3 dolls to tend too and it is exhausting!! I know Adeline's mommy is so tired from all the changing of my outfits several times a day, brushing my hair, riding in the car, and going everywhere Adeline goes, but I really love my life!

We love our new mommy and are not sure about Little Max, even though he looks so sweet in this picture!

Little Max is very rough with me! I wish he wasn`t brushing my eyes with a tooth brush, it hurts!! He even calls me Chrissy, like he calls Adeline Sissy. I`m not sure he can say Chrissa. I try and stay away from him as much as possible! Sometimes he sits on top of me!

I have my own car seat in the car! Adeline and Max have been fighting over who can sit in the very back in the extra car seat for friends and now I get to sit back there and their is no more fighting over my seat! Its really nice and quiet back here and Little Max can`t throw things at me!

Adeline feeds us all when the family eats. I never imagined that I would get to eat every meal with my sisters!
WOW, she is so attentive to us!!

Life is good! We even get to watch movies!
I am so thankful Adeline is my mommy, even though she doesn`t look excited here!
I will be back soon! We are going to the lake to celebrate Adeline`s daddy`s birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment