Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Fun


On Saturday I set up the sprinkler and pool for the kids. Little Max loved it! Even though the water was a little cold he just couldn`t get enough of it. Adeline only lasted about 5 minutes. She has started the "I`m hot" thing. We were outside for 5 minutes and she said she was ready to go in or the water was too cold. She changed her tune though when Daddy brought home a swimming pool and moved the slide up to it, so they could slide in the pool.

This is how she sat in the shade because the water was cold!!





Ended with a smile in the pool!

1 comment:

  1. REALLY - I wonder where she got the 'I'm hot' thing....YOU!!!!!!! Apples dont fall far from the tree. Adeline & Max are getting so big! They are sooo cute too!

    ReplyDelete