Aunt Allison and Adeline.Adeline turned 3 on March 27th and since she loves Princesses we had a princess party just for girls! She is basically obsessed with Princesses, especially Cinderella, Snow White, and Ariel! She wears their costumes everday and walks around in dress up shoes constantly. We read her princess books every night. She sometimes reads to me and just flips each page saying and "They lived Happily Ever After" or "Dreams do Come True." Everywhere I go If I see something princess( which is every store I go in) I just have to buy it for her. We just booked our trip to Disney in September and are so excited to take her. Little Max will stay home since he does not like to sit still for more than 30 seconds!! We will take him back one day. Anyway, It was so much fun to plan for her birthday and buy for! My sister and Adeline`s Aunt Allison came dressed as the real Snow White. Adeline was dressed as Snow White too, so she was so excited!! All the little girls had so much fun doing each others make- up. They had lip gloss, hair glitter and make- up everywhere!! Adeline loved her party and it was so much !
i still want a princess birthday cake...
ReplyDelete